Advertise With Us
The Chamber offers our members many advertising opportunities in Chamber publications and on the Internet, including the following:
PowerPak@Work Monthly Promotional Email
The PowerPak@Work is a monthly, digital promotional piece containing hot deals exclusively offered by Madison the City Chamber of Commerce. This format allows access to local businesses' specials on multiple platforms including:
- Your email
- Our website
- Our social media feeds- Facebook and Twitter
- MyChamber App- a mobile application for your smart phone
We will be offering the PowerPak@Work email to both members and non-members, allowing the Chamber to promote our members to thousands of potential customers with a click of a button.
The ability to advertise in the PowerPak@Work will be a benefit only to Chamber members. We currently have a monthly circulation of over 1300 via email with impressions on Facebook averaging 1900+ a month. Call the Chamber for your login credentials to place your "Hot Deal" on the Chamber Web Site. Or email your PDF file to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Banner Ad Sponsorships
- Limited sponsorships available in each category
- Limited sponsorships available on the Business Directory Search Page
- Additional banner display pages can be added to your package
- We can design your ad for you!
- Top Priority Placement – highlight your business in the blue section
Search Results Listing Logo
- This logo is placed next to your name on the search results page
Enhanced Web Page Listings with Priority Placement
Add these features to enhance your message and receive priority placement!
- Your business name will be displayed above any non-enhanced members in the search results
- 1500 Enhanced character description
- 200 character description will be added to your search results page under your name & address.
- Map link (Google, Map Quest or upload your own PDF map)
- Photos (up to 8)
- Bullet point listing (up to 5)
- Additional Key Words search terms
For additional information on advertising opportunities, contact Katy Hines at 601-856-7060.